ElectroNeek Bots Library
Custom multi-channel analytics
It takes 3 to 4 hours for a marketing team member to collect data on customer acquisition channels and report which channels perform better and provide the best CAC economics. After the data is collected, employees often build a manual internal report where the data is aggregated and rule-based analysis is applied. The data collection takes more time than actual marketing analysis which impacts the overall quality of marketing campaigns.
- Collects data from marketing CRM, Analytics systems on customer acquisition channels
- Inserts the collected data into the relevant fields in the marketing report
- Defines the best performing channels and tags them
- Emails the report to stakeholders
- Alerts the responsible team member on the report completion status