A desktop clicker is a tool that allows you to automate repetitive yet straightforward action of clicking on the buttons.
Where can the Desktop Clicker be used?
- Automatically log into client banks and download necessary papers
- Automatic printing of certain types of documents in which automation is not provided, due to an outdated interface or the absence of linker modules.
- Running complex scheduled administrative scripts, including the automatic creation of backups with conditions.
- Presentation development of software features or developer tips for people conducting presentations.
- Automatically fill in MS Word and Excel document templates without VBA skills.
- Partial or complete replacement of the manual labor of operators to enter information stored in different places of the interface of information systems.
Here is a case study about ElectroNeek Clicker implementation
To learn more about the functionality of Desktop Clicker, reach out to our automation experts.