Over the past ten years, there has been rapid growth towards adopting cloud software. The main reason it got popular was due to inexpensive infrastructure and ease of scaling operations.
According to Gartner, 75% of all databases stored on cloud platforms by 2023, and 75% of all large to medium-sized organizations will use multi-cloud and hybrid IT strategies in 2021.
Cloud automation is becoming even more complex and critical to business applications day by day, making accurate infrastructure monitoring essential. The monitoring stack must give an in-depth view of an application and infrastructure performance.
The role of process orchestration for MSPs
The growing popularity of cloud computing makes it crucial for Managed Service Providers (MSP) to adopt modern practices such as public clouds, private clouds, and hybrid cloud as an integral part of their IT infrastructure.
The real issue lies in managing so many different cloud systems regarding automating processes running with them. Cloud Orchestration helps in performing just that. It provides a single platform to configure and control the way automation functions work in a cloud setting.
The two points below illustrate the significance of process orchestration:
- to integrate tasks into end-to-end processes from a single location.
- To provide a solution to combine diverse applications and platforms from a single site quickly.
The main functions above enable MSPs to utilize new tech and have a higher return on investment which would have been impossible without cloud orchestration.
The top benefits for MSPs who adopt process orchestration include:
- lowered operating costs;
- reduced chance of human error;
- increased productivity of the workforce; and
- boosted employees' morale.
For example, if we take resource allocation within a network. Process orchestration proactively assists MSPs in allocating resources efficiently with no manual intervention, hence, impacting the bottom line positively and lowering service costs.
The most successful cloud orchestration tools automate tasks and workflows easily. Outlined below are a few commonly used cloud orchestration tools from different domains.
The Top 7 Tools for Cloud Orchestration
1. Automation management: ElectroNeek SaaS Orchestrator
ElectroNeek is a Robotic Process Automation platform that helps to automate repetitive routine tasks with the use of bots imitating human activities on a desktop or a browser. As a part of their cloud ecosystem, ElectroNeek offers ElectroNeek SaaS Orchestrator.
ElectroNeek SaaS Orchestrator is a highly integrated cloud automation orchestration tool involving little to no manual intervention. It is one of the only platforms offering complete automation of cloud orchestration without the burden of licensing payments.
The following unique features make ElectroNeek stand out from other tools:
- Monitoring and auditing diverse workforces.
- Automating deployment and management of various workforces.
- Complete security with a significantly less chance of data breach.
- Automating application switching by creating personalized Zaps or using in-built Zap templates.
Below are some of the key benefits offered by ElectroNeek's orchestration tools:
- It saves time on the administration of bots.
- It provides the ability to connect Zapier applications to bots.
- It assists in the coordination of numerous bots working for higher results.
- It speeds up the processes drastically.
2. Cloud configuration management: Microsoft Azure
Azure's cloud computing tool focuses on integrating diverse management systems. It helps manage and handle hybrid cloud configurations.
The top features of Azure include:
- Empowers companies to obtain an optimal level of availability by autoscaling and super application development with a serverless infrastructure.
-Allows businesses to create hybrid frameworks using private and public cloud settings.
-Companies can make well-informed decisions using Azure's advanced analytical engine to derive deep insights in real-time.
- Data recovery can be quicker with a single click through virtual machines and SQL workloads.
- Microsoft helps keep critical applications running during planned and unplanned outages through its built-in disaster recovery tools.
- Azure helps companies scale their businesses when needed and adjust service agreements accordingly without disrupting critical applications.
- Azure allows businesses to build a hybrid cloud infrastructure without the need for on-site hardware. It provides flexibility to keep some processes on a private server as required by the company.
- The platform functions in fifty-five countries globally and is present in 140 countries, making it easier for global companies to use it.
- It helps companies build, manage and launch advanced web applications through popular programming languages such as .NET, Java, and Python.
- With advanced encryption, two-tier authentication, and biometric scanners, Azura ensures the security of all data.
- It provides more than thirty-five compliance offerings matching the requirements of chief industries such as health care, government, and finance.
3. Data management: CloudHealth
Cloudhealth assists clients to gain critical data from the cloud system to increase visibility and oversee costs, security, and other configurations. Hence, offering a solid understanding of activities happening at the infrastructure level.
Features offered by CloudHealth ensure companies can easily collect and clump data from the different cloud and hybrid infrastructures. Essentially, providing good flexibility and performance. All data will be stored in one solution and correspond with specific business objectives to increase decision-making ease. A few of the chief features offered include:
- Providing interactive reports for deep insights.
- Deploying data collectors both agentless and agent-led.
- Offering meaningful evaluation of data.
- Tracking any possible problems with identity drivers.
CloudHealth improves data collection capabilities and oversees data from multiple clouds, public, and hybrid included at a single location. Its open API interface collects data from various cloud services such as Amazon AWS and Azura.
Cloudhealth is a highly beneficial cloud orchestration tool giving users the following advantages:
- Strong visibility and transparency concerning the collection of data.
- Ensure an advanced level of policy management
- Improved maintenance along with all the necessary authorizations and approvals.
4.Hybrid cloud management: Embiotics
Embotics is an integral part of Gartner's cloud management platforms and works with prominent organizations such as NASA. Its vital component vCommander makes it easy to execute and is highly adaptable to individual unique needs.
As a well-recognized cloud orchestration platform. The key features that make Embotics perform well include:
- Overseeing and controlling diverse cloud management.
- Managing expenditure efficiently to reduce costs.
- Provisioning easy orchestration of different systems.
- Providing increased visibility.
The following benefits assist in making Embiotics a healthy option include:
- Quick IT service response across all the cloud environments.
- Providing a complete view of infrastructure providing real-time cost information and compliance data.
- Facilitates well-informed decisions through analytics.
5. Cloud IT management: Flexera
Flexera is a simple global cloud platform that manages as well as adds workloads on any cloud system. It offers a diverse set of support integration features and is compatible with AWS, Google, OpenStack, and many more.
Flexera's products focus on functions such as reducing cybersecurity issues and managing compliance and cost-efficiency. Its products include FlexNet manager, Admin studio, and many more specialized products. A few critical features of Flexera are:
- Optimizing the development of products.
- Compliance with licensing.
- Installing necessary software.
- Delivery of software electronically.
-Reducing heavy hardware infrastructure
The primary advantage of Flexera is the simplicity of installing applications and support features along with constant real-time updates and monetization services. A few of the chief benefits are listed below:
- Supporting diverse infrastructures and consistency of necessary updates.
- Providing good monetization services for clients.
- It is one of the top installation solutions offered currently.
6.Application deployment and cloud configuration management: Ansible
Ansible is a cloud orchestration tool used to simplify cloud configuration management and execution. In essence, it is an open-source platform for the easy creation of processes. The cloud platform can run only on Unix systems and Microsoft Windows.
The platform offers various features and remains a popular choice. A few primary components consist of:
- Integrating applications into a single solution.
- Managing Configuration and File Management.
- Faster execution of multi-layered applications.
As an orchestration tool, Ansible has pros and cons. A few of the key pros include:
- It is a free tool
- It is easy to use and set up without much coding skills.
- It can model compound IT processes and workflows
- It is very flexible and can manage all applications from a single location.
- It is efficient and does not require any additional software installation.
7. Hybrid cloud management: Cloudbolt
Cloudbolt helps hybrid cloud platforms be easily scalable and self-serving. It is a cloud orchestration tool that brings together diverse IT infrastructures. It is well known for integrating legacy services with pre-existing and possible future platforms.
CloudBolt focuses on empowering and overseeing various policies, blueprints, and functions particularly relevant to each company. It offers a scalable and diversified application, and the top features include:
- Management and reporting from one location.
- It is easy to use and customer-centric
- Offer scalability and is easy to adapt with future integrations.
- Transparency about cost and health of service.
CloudBolt is another good-quality global cloud orchestration tool that offers clients many advantages. A few key benefits include:
- Easy to scale businesses
- High adaptability in a volatile environment.
- Making processes simple and easy to execute.
- Management of cloud systems easily
- Reduces IT infrastructure expenditure
- Resilience features and functionality ensure long-lasting services.
As evident above, there are excellent cloud orchestration tools available which only get more advanced as time goes on. Considering the features available and the benefits can help companies decide which tool is right for them.
ElectroNeek remains one of the popular platforms offering complete cloud-based automation orchestration with a seamless, affordable, customizable, and diverse platform. If interested to learn more, please book a demo with us.