A virtual machine is a software that is installed on computers to allow people to use as a copy of a physical machine or test new applications, systems, etc. This software enables people to install and use other operating systems simultaneously on existing operating system.
How Can ElectroNeek Virtual Machine Be Used?
- To test different operating systems (Windows, iOS, Linux, etc.)
- To use software that is available exclusively in another operating system
- To create or simulate a computer network with just one computer for training/testing
- To test alpha, Beta, and Release candidate versions of specific developing programs and operating systems.
- To mount a web server, a VPN server, or any other type of server, and more.
To learn more about the Virtual Machine and how to use it in your workflow, reach out to our automation experts.