Today, companies have to be flexible and ready for fluctuations in the continually changing business environment including rapid tech improvements. Legacy systems are the programs that hold a vital enterprise's data. With the time those systems become more difficult to manage or are unable to meet the changing needs of clients, so there are two ways to work with them: total replacement or automating operations it these systems.
A well-chosen data management methodology is an efficient pattern for maintaining the automation of the processes in a legacy system.
RPA allows businesses to connect core software solutions and reduce the number of mechanical tasks that employees do daily in a legacy system. It is one of the most cost-effective ways to automate repetitive modern office assignments. There is an app for all kinds of routine tasks hosted in the cloud, integrated via APIs, CRM, ERP, productivity, and other apps that run today’s enterprises.
What you get with ElectroNeek:
- Unlimited number of data recognitions per term of use
- The ability to upload data to corporate systems and CRMs in the legacy system
- Documents can be processed 24/7/365
- After the process is finished, the robot can be used for other tasks
- The workflow can be modified for any type of document or system just in a couple of hours
To learn more about the use of RPA in legacy systems, reach out to our automation experts.