What is RPA
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a technology that allows people to deploy ‘digital workforce,’ or programmed robots, that emulate a human’s actions within computer systems in order to execute business processes more efficiently. RPA helps companies to streamline operations and to increase productivity and profitability in the long-term.
Who is RPA for?
Generally, RPA implementation is associated with repetitive, rule-based tasks that consume too much time. This problem is familiar to every entrepreneur who has to juggle strategic decision-making processes with operational procedures that are time-sensitive and essential for business success. Specialists in almost every department also benefit from robotic automation by being able to refocus from managing loads of incoming data to more analytical assignments.
teams use RPA:
- To discover cost-saving opportunities and streamline the workflow across departments.
- In order to increase the productivity of employees, the management team has to acknowledge all inefficient business operations and has to find a way to optimize them.
- Show More
- By going through this process manually, managers risk losing track of all activities and risk making not fully informed decisions. With ElectroNeek, this is not a problem anymore.
CTO and IT teams
- CTO and IT teams benefit from using RPA as a flexible No-API automation tool. It allows you to quickly automate high-volume, automation-ready processes, and robotize them.
- The tech team gets the opportunity to quickly integrate any desktop and SaaS applications and services into a flexible workflow, much faster than by manually integrating these services in the traditional way. Typically, IT teams admin the robot ecosystem with orchestration tools and serve as a trusted RPA advisor to business departments.
Why Sales teams
- Sales teams champion RPA implementation by focusing on customer relations
- While working closely with potential clients, sales reps can improve their tactics and offers to suit the individual needs of each prospect better. Having RPA bots manage, for instance, copy-pasting client's data and reporting can save hours for each employee who can then pay more attention to the details of each client interaction.
- Show More
- They can trace every opportunity or lead, nurture them carefully, and not worry about routine tasks automated with RPA bots.
Why HR teams
- The HR team benefits from using RPA by accelerating the onboarding process and tracking employee performance.
- Automation within the CRM can help HR by speeding up the onboarding process, automating the process of managing candidates, analyzing resource needs, identifying skills gaps, and supporting the pursuit of staff retention targets.
- Marketing teams generate more leads and do it more accurately with RPA.
- Without tedious, repetitive tasks, the marketing team can finally concentrate on their most valuable side - the launching and management of strategically crafted, creative projects.
- Show More
- It's also possible to web scrape the needed information from websites faster and without mistakes.
Here’s why RPA matters to your business
RPA implementation enables businesses to optimize time spent on repeatable, high-volume processes associated with jobs, and instead allocate it to higher-value analytical or creative assignments.
The advantages benefits of RPA include:
Accelerated data management
RPA bots transfer data between numerous applications and documents, create folders, and overall systemize databases, which allows people to find and update the needed pieces of information faster, saving valuable time for analytical tasks.
The productivity of employees is correlated with the tasks they are given. RPA bots can work 24/7/365 and complete lots of different activities with straightforward instructions and algorithms. With this 'digital workforce,' employees will have more time to devote to value-added and creative tasks instead of routine ones.
RPA bots encourage people to try more challenging and ROI driven tasks, rather than worrying about robots taking away their jobs. Due to the dependence on people, RPA bots work on programmed assignments, but the probability of errors is much lower than with humans who get tired, sick, bored, or daydream about vacations during work hours.
Automating processes in data flow leads to the opportunity to make data-informed decisions without spending hours on report building. RPA also eliminates the risk of losing or missing bits of data.
Increased customer satisfaction and retention
The elimination of the scope of manual errors reduces the number of complaints. RPA bots can provide answers and attach relatable sources to the users faster and with greater accuracy.
RPA can reduce operational costs by up to 80%. In less than 12 months, most businesses already have a positive return on investment.
Running a business without RPA can cost you real money.
A single automated process with ElectroNeek can generate $100k-$250k in business impact due to the significant time savings on the execution of repetitive tasks (bots work 10-100x faster than employees) and due to taking the human out of the loop.
Here’s how an RPA system can help your business today
1. Achieve more with fewer resources
RPA enables you to reduce the employee time needed to perform stable, rule-based business processes, such as manually entering the client’s data into an Excel Spreadsheet for a couple of hours. With RPA, it can be done in minutes and without mistakes.
2. Become prepared for various circumstances
We cannot ignore the ‘human factor’ that is inevitably necessary to consider in daily work life. However, some assignments have to be done fast and without any mistakes. RPA is a quick and flexible way to replicate employee-driven processes with a script. With RPA in your hands, you can delegate critical processes to automation and stop stressing out about its accuracy.
3. Compensate for the reduction of productivity
While everyone is trying to get used to new realities of 2020, the work performance might be slightly different than it used to be. You will notice a drop in your team’s productivity. Programmed robots are here to navigate you through these times. RPA can support the speed of your typical workflow by managing routine, repetitive tasks while allowing people to have extra time to adapt.
4. Service more customers
Every day is a new opportunity to grow. Your business can expand its online presence, get new clients, and process more requests even without the need to hire new people. By digitizing information recognition, filling out online forms, and performing data extraction from scanned documents using Optical Character Recognition (OCR), RPA allows your team to focus on creative, analytical, and other tasks involving the necessity of human presence.
5. Reduce operational costs
Robotic Process Automation is a great tool to implement for cost reduction because by automating time-consuming front- and back-office business processes, you can afford to place the bright minds from your team directly to the cases where they can be the most useful right now. Let your team do more for your business by doing less of the tedious, yet necessary tasks.