With significant global growth and demand for IT Services, more and more entrepreneurs are looking to start their own businesses as service providers. There is a significant opportunity to find underserved markets and build recurring revenue. To develop a business plan, founders of IT service companies need to ask themselves three fundamental questions and ensure they have solid answers before the start.
- Is there a demand for what I plan to offer?
- Can I assemble a team at a reasonable cost to deliver the service?
- Can I make sufficient profits on this service, given the value created for clients, competition, and my cost structure?
How partnering with ElectroNeek addresses these questions:
- Demand for your offering:
- As expanding headcount becomes more cost prohibitive for your future clients, they are eager to increase investments in business automation.
- Since your future clients in SMB and mid-market don’t have enough resources to build expertise in Robotic Process Automation nor have IT talent on staff, they will need your services.
- Your best clients will leverage your services as an alternative to hiring.
- No-code tools to turn your employees into automation experts:
- Hire tech-savvy talent without prior coding experience and turn them into automation developer superstars with the easy-to-use Automation Hub.
- Minimize your delivery risk with Service Hub’s embedded support for your first client project.
- Get productized education for your tech staff that will accelerate your billing rate.
- Make repeatable profits, build subscription revenue:
- Use Business Hub to create the ultimate go-to-market machine; with prospect email sequences templates, use cases, a sales deck, and other turnkey templates.
- Automation of business processes is so valuable for clients that it offers a much larger average check size than other IT services.
- Price your services the way your want; charge hourly rates of automation professionals or offer subscriptions to bots or your services.
Why ElectroNeek is especially attractive for new IT service businesses
- Playbooks and templates for every step; hiring, sales, marketing, delivery support, you need it, we’ve got you covered.
- Ride the wave of growing demand for automation services. 80% of the RPA opportunity is in the SMB space, unlike RMM and security.
- The opportunity to build a significant and stable business. There is a blue ocean of opportunity for RPA and automation services serving the SMB and mid-market.
Top 5 advantages for Automation Startups working with ElectroNeek:
- Quick start your business. From the first project to building repeatable sales with our Business Hub classes and materials.
- Ability to win high-margin business from your first clients.
- Fast track to ultimate GTM success with sales and marketing scripts.
- Provide services with a billing rate far above the IT services average.
- Opportunity to specialize and build a differentiated brand and secure your place in the winner’s circle as the industry matures.
Deliver world-class automation results to your clients:
- Easy to start:
- Automation Hub doesn’t require prior coding, RPA, or API automation expertise.
- ElectroNeek Studio does not require any coding skills to deliver 80% of projects.
- Get support for your first automation project in Service Hub.
- Easy to scale:
- Connect all your client bots to your SaaS Orchestrator for simple management and maintenance.
- Run multiple attended or unattended bots at no charge with the free-to-download Bot Runner.
- Scale up your existing technical staff to become professional RPA developers who can tackle complex cases with developer Learning Paths.