Companies of all sizes use modern IT and SaaS tools that can connect to an ecosystem of other IT tools via APIs to automate data transfers and other tasks. Still, automation scenarios are minimal compared to what office workers repeatedly do in these systems daily. For instance, a SaaS tool can automatically source a new customer name from a CRM. However, it can’t fully automate the 10-step process of creating a new customer. Employees continue to do it manually in their browsers.
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) is software hosted by a third-party provider. It is delivered to the customers as a service over the internet, unlike locally installed on-premise software.
How Big is the Problem
SMBs and Mid-Size companies are rapidly adopting SaaS, migrating their work and data there. According to Statista, the average number of SaaS tools in organizations reached 110 in 2021, from 80 in 2020. SaaS tools offer greater interconnectivity than legacy on-prem applications and mode standard API scenarios. But their abundance and typical vendor’s strategy to enhance connectivity only inside their ecosystem of services (e.g., payroll and accounting SaaS from the same vendor) makes automation gaps more significant for modern companies.
Bots built on the ElectroNeek Platform replicate repeatable user actions, despite standard API limitations or logic complexity. Such bots can also be extended to desktop workflows outside a browser environment. So there is no limit to what repeatable work is automated - It’s Limitless Automation.
Advantages Of the Solution:
- Quick to build with drag-and-drop functionality
- Replicates any repeatable process in any SaaS tool
- One bot can connect and integrate with dozens of SaaS apps
- Can extend the SaaS process to desktop apps, bringing client IT to stack together
- The process with any level of complexity can be automated, ignoring API limitations
- No software change is required on the client side
- Quickly bring data from local/online spreadsheets to SaaS apps
- No process change on the client side - easy to adopt, minimum training required
- Flexible - easy to adjust the process in the future, if needed, and doesn’t depend on API changes
- Doesn’t require pay-per-action SaaS integration instruments
- Increases the execution speed of repeatable processes
- No error due to manual data entry/extraction
- Allows the use of SaaS apps that are the best in their core capability, ignoring integration design, because with ElectroNeek, all apps can be connected and workflows between them automated
- Enables the allocation of human resources to more valuable tasks
How It Works:
- The client describes the process.
- The automation expert replicates the process steps in StudioPro, creating a bot.
- The client launches the bot on their machine, gives control over mouse and keyboard to the bot, and the IT service runs the automated process in its own cloud infrastructure.
- The process can be started via a trigger or manual start and is then automated.
Workflows in/between the following SaaS tools are commonly automated:
- Google sheets
- Sage Cloud50