ElectroNeek Bots Library
Collection of planning data
Organizational planning implies the collection of data from multiple teams and business units and involves almost all functions across the company – from administrative roles to executive management. The collected data should be represented in a structured format and distributed to the key stakeholders in a timely manner. In many companies, employees may spend a whole day on these rule-based tasks.
- Opens the relevant folders and systems and sorts out the files accordingly with the requested data
- Extracts the data from relevant financial, management and administrative systems and spreadsheets
- Sorts out the extracted data into the relevant fields and categories in the planning spreadsheet
- Marks areas where the requested data has not been found and sends manual follow ups via email
- Emails the stakeholders upon the completion of data collection