Create your own Software Robots to complete more tasks in Virtual Machine.
Virtual Machine allows you to manage more data regardless of the complexity and number of used systems/platforms. For example, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure Virtual Machine (AVM) let your employees have more control over the computing environment and optimize a workflow.
What is a Virtual Machine?
A virtual machine is a software that is installed on computers to allow people to use as a copy of a physical machine or test new applications, systems, etc. This software enables people to install and use other operating systems simultaneously on existing operating system.
How Can ElectroNeek Virtual Machine Be Used?
- To test different operating systems (Windows, iOS, Linux, etc.)
- To use software that is available exclusively in another operating system
- To create or simulate a computer network with just one computer for training/testing
- To test alpha, Beta, and Release candidate versions of specific developing programs and operating systems.
- To mount a web server, a VPN server, or any other type of server, and more.
ElectroNeek is compatible with:
Ready to automate your business processes with Virtual Machine?
Talk to our Virtual Machine experts to learn how you can get started