Create your own Software Robots to complete more tasks in Virtual Machine.
Virtual Machine allows you to manage more data regardless of the complexity and number of used systems/platforms. For example, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure Virtual Machine (AVM) let your employees have more control over the computing environment and optimize a workflow.
What is a Virtual Machine?
A virtual machine is a software that is installed on computers to allow people to use as a copy of a physical machine or test new applications, systems, etc. This software enables people to install and use other operating systems simultaneously on existing operating system.
How Can a Virtual Machine Be Used?
- To test different operating systems (Windows, iOS, Linux, etc.)
- To use software that is available exclusively in another operating system
- To create or simulate a computer network with just one computer for training/testing
- To test alpha, Beta, and Release candidate versions of specific developing programs and operating systems.
- To mount a web server, a VPN server, or any other type of server, and more.
electroNeek is compatible with:
Ready to automate your business processes with Virtual Machine?
Talk to our Virtual Machine experts to learn how you can get started